Globaltec Formation Berhad ("Globaltec") was incorporated in Malaysia on 15 July 2011 and listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad on 31 May 2012. Globaltec was established with the merging of three (3) Main Market public listed companies, namely AutoV Corporation Berhad, AIC Corporation Berhad and Jotech Holdings Berhad. Following the merger, Group of companies ("Group") is primarily an integrated manufacturing services ("IMS") solutions provider, offering the following multi-disciplinary manufacturing services:
• Precision metal stamping;
• Precision machining and assembly of radio frequency microwave, photonics and medical components;
• Design and fabrication of precision tooling and automation equipment;
• Injection moulding and blow moulding;
• Design, manufacturing and assembly of automotive components.